Tamannah Birthday (December 21)

Posted by : Saran | Friday, December 10, 2010 | Published in

This year, Tamannah, the fast ascent extra of Tamil cinema, will bless her altogether (December 21) on the sets of Dhanush-starrer ‘Venghai’ in Karaikudi. And the extra is absolutely blessed about it.
“Many would like to bless their altogether at home. But I accept no complaints that I accept to assignment on my appropriate day of the year. I aloof adulation continuing in advanced of camera,” says the beauty.
Interestingly, admitting at work, the extra will be with her ancestors on her birthday. She says: “My mother is consistently with me. And my ancestor and brother will appear to Karaikudi on my birthday.”
It seems that the extra will bandy a affair to the casting and aggregation of ‘Venghai’, directed by Hari, on her birthday. This is Tamannah’s additional blur with Dhanush, afterwards ‘Padikadhavan’ aboriginal aftermost year.

Followers