Shriya Saran : “I’m actual careless”

Posted by : Arunkumar . U | Tuesday, December 7, 2010 | Published in


“I’m actual careless,” admits Shriya Saran, who absent her bag alert recently. Back the aboriginal time she absent the bag at a flight, she was able to get it back. But now, the extra is praying the Almighty for some abracadabra again.

“Lost my bag at the Emirates flight. It has all my favourite dresses, shoes, fresh clothes Hope I get it back,” the extra tweeted on her microblogging folio a few canicule ago.

The abutting day itself, she got her ‘precious asset’ aback and thanked her admirers for their ‘prayers’. “Thanks for all your affair and love. Got my bag back. Thanks for all your prayers,” she said.

And on Sunday, the actress, who was shuttling amid cities to advance her contempo absolution ‘Chikku Bhukku’, tweeted: “God absolve me! I larboard my bag at the airport again”. And back one of her online accompany questioned her about the missing spree, her acknowledgment was the starting curve of this snippet.

Followers