Priyanka Chopra 2010 on 10 moves

Posted by : Saran | Tuesday, December 28, 2010 | Published in

Priyanka Chopra, with her 10 on 10 moves, paid tributes to actors Saira Banu, Hema Malini and Madhuri Dixit-Nene at a contempo accolade appearance in the city. She performed to a mix of their numbers from accepted films in a red and atramentous outfit. “I was aflame about what we could do with their songs. But I was absolutely afraid about dancing afore them, because they were in the audience,” gushes Chopra afterwards her date act.The Dostana and Fashion amateur feels that the above dancing queens accept paved the way for her bearing in agreement of skill, labour and adulation for the medium.“They’re absolutely special, admired and affectionately remembered for anniversary one of their acts. I’ve idolised them for their innocence, adroitness and arduous acting aptitude back I was a child,” she says.
So appreciative “I’m blessed with the achievement I put together. It comes boilerplate abutting to endemic but it’s still article that I can be appreciative of.”
When asked to aces their favourite performances, Chopra chose Padosan (1968) for Banu, Sholay (1975) for Malini and Dil Toh Pagal Hai (1997) for Dixit.She says, “There was around-the-clock music, admirable picturisation, apparel and choreography in their films, that I adore.”

Followers