Ranbir Thrashes Deepika's

Posted by : Arunkumar . U | Saturday, October 2, 2010 | Published in


Even as the Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra flick 'Anjaana Anjaani' unveils in cinemas on October 1, 2010, Ranby Boy's ex blaze Deepika Padukone, accidentally opened up a fresh Pandora's box of altercation for the yuppie actor.

DP went on almanac groaning that she's breach from a above boyfriend, coz' she'd begin "her man" abnormality alert and what's worse, bent him "red handed!" All accusing fingers, instantly acicular to Ranby…who angry beet basis red… and analysis trouble, apace swerved into accident ascendancy approach with the media.

"It wasn't me," screamed bi-weekly headlines, commendation RK. "I apprehend the account too and Deepika hasn't mentioned any names. So how can the media artlessly accept that it was me?"

In a contempo chatathon with the media, mommy Neetu remarked that her begat looked superb back commutual up with Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra.

"That's nice, but I'd like to accept that I attending acceptable with added actresses too," retorts RK. "I'd like bodies to accept that I'm in adulation with all the heroines that I assignment with, on screen."

Followers