Priyanka Chopra Don 2 along with Shah Rukh Khan

Posted by : Saran | Saturday, October 23, 2010 | Published in


Priyanka Chopra, who is in Berlin cutting for Farhan Akthar's Don 2 forth with Shah Rukh Khan and Lara Dutta, was said to go on a 45-day-long trip. But Desi Girl became blessed afterwards audition her parents' plan. They will be aerial to Berlin to absorb the blithe division with their daughter. She has been on the move for over two years, cutting ceaseless in adopted locales, so her parents capital to accord her company. "I consistently feel abundant back my parents accompany me, decidedly during festivals. I apperceive it is a bit arid for them as get ashore in a auberge while I am active cutting all day," the extra had said afterwards abiding from her month-long Khatron Ke Khiladi shoot in Brazil.

Followers