Priyanka Chopra claims that Anjaana Anjaani

Posted by : Saran | Saturday, October 2, 2010 | Published in

Priyanka Chopra claims that Anjaana Anjaani is the aboriginal 'complete' adulation news she has done in her career.

Priyanka tells Patcy N that she does not accept in adulation at aboriginal sight, but had fun cutting for the film. Excerpts:

How did Anjaana Anjaani happen?

Sajidbhai (Nadiadwala) and I capital to assignment calm aback Mujhse Shaadi Karogi but annihilation materialized. One day, he alleged me and said that he was accomplishing a blur with Siddharth (Anand). He asked me if I would like to be in it. I was accomplished with it.

Siddharth again anecdotal a calligraphy but it didn't assignment for me. That had Ranbir as well. Again he came to me with Anjaana Anjaani. Aback I heard the plot, I said yes.

It is not a accepted adulation news -- it is the news of a boy and a girl, who accommodated on a arch area they accept appear to accomplish suicide. From there, what happens to their lives is the news of the film.

I accept done romcoms like Dostana and Mujhse Shaadi Karogi but not a complete adulation story. Even Adulation News 2050 was a sci-fi.

Give us a acumen why you would abatement in adulation with a drifter in absolute life.

Every being you accommodated for the aboriginal time is a stranger. Your acquaintance was a drifter aback you met him/her for the aboriginal time. I accept that the best absorbing adulation belief are amid two bodies who don't apperceive anniversary added at all.

My capital acumen would be that it's agitative aback you don't apperceive the being who is admiring you. You accept so abundant time to get to apperceive anniversary other, you ascertain things about anniversary added and that becomes the journey.

You won't apperceive his past, how abounding girlfriends he's had... so there is no baggage, no drama. Plus, he won't apperceive annihilation about you. So you alpha from scratch. If you don't like him in the aboriginal bristles days, you can leave him -- it won't aching much.

Which is your favourite adulation story?

Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge.

Tell us about Ranbir, who was a drifter to you afore this film.

I did not apperceive Ranbir afore at all. We had met in parties but hadn't announced abundant to anniversary other. I had a bad consequence of him. I anticipation he would be besmirched and arrogant, as he got distinction actual aboriginal in life. So I did not allocution to him. I would accord my attempt and go to the vanity van.

But aback we went to America, it was aloof the two of us together, spending three and a bisected months there. So that's aback we absolutely started talking to anniversary other. We got forth absolutely well. We accept a lot in common.

He is a amazing actor; he is one of those actors who keeps you on your toes. You never apperceive what he will do in the abutting scene. You accept to be quick to accumulate up with him. He challenges you and you become better.

Professionally, I am chief to him but we accord to the aforementioned age group.

Do you accept in adulation at aboriginal sight?

No. You cannot abatement in adulation at aboriginal sight, you can get attracted. Adulation is too profound. I anticipate the chat 'love' has been basterdised. Bodies say 'I adulation you' in two days. I don't anticipate it works like that.

Your allure with Ranbir is actual good. Did you accept to assignment on that?

It formed from the aboriginal day itself, because our characters were accounting like that. Aback we became friends, we would ad-lib a lot. We attempt the blur backwards. We attempt the acme first, and our anterior arena last.

Any fun anecdotes while shooting?

We had a bad block action on the aftermost day of the shoot. We were cutting in San Francisco then. We were adulatory a birthday, and the afterpiece of the shoot.

Ranbir best up some cake, anointed it on Siddharth and ran away. Siddharth affronted and saw me laughing, so he anticipation I did it. So he threw some block on me. I got so affronted I rubbed all the block on his face. I started assault him up too. Again we realised that we were angry unnecessarily as it was all Ranbir's fault! So we went to Ranbir's allowance -- he had aloof taken a battery -- and anointed him with cake.

Tell us about your apparel in the film.

Manish (Malhotra) and I accept had a acceptable clue almanac in agreement of clothes. In Dostana and Pyaar Impossible, I got actual acceptable reviews about my clothes. Anjaana Anjaani is a winter film, so it's altered from Dostana, which was a summertime film.

The ghagra choli at the film's afterpiece is the nicest apparel I get to wear. I wore sneakers and a denim anorak with it because it was actual algid in New York area we attempt it.

Tell us your acquaintance of alive on Khatron Ke Khiladi.

I capital to be myself on Fear Factor. I didn't appetite to pretend that I was strong. If addition puts awesome creatures on me, I would feel terrible. I am a girl, so I would behave like a babe only.

I can't say who my favourite adversary is afore the division ends. But I've had a bendable bend for poor Manjot because he had aloof affronted 18 and had to attempt with all the men. He came aback on the appearance on a agrarian agenda access because he was so good.

When the appearance started, we got a huge acknowledgment -- the accomplished acknowledgment in the history of television. Now, the TRPs are consistent. I get a lot of mails from admirers praising my assignment on TV.

Will we see added of you on TV?

No. This was an agreement for me; I capital to try it out because Fear Factor is one of my favourite shows.

Many TV shows accept been offered to me but I did not accept any absorption in them. Even aback this befalling came to me, I was afraid because TV takes a lot of time. But aback they bare alone 20 days, I said yes. I had aloof accomplished the blur Saat Khoon Maaf and had time afore the promotions of Anjaana Anjaani and Don shoot started.

Tell us about Saat Khoon Maaf.

Saat Khoon Maaf is an aggressive activity for me. I comedy a appearance from the age of 21 to 65. That was actual tough.

Followers