"Ranbir is far more experienced than I am" - Priyanka Chopra

Posted by : Saran | Monday, October 4, 2010 | Published in


UK's Harrow Observer columnist and Bollywood Hungama's London contributor chats with, India's favourite added because with anniversary fresh role, she continues to advance the boundaries of what's possible. Passion, vulnerability and an added accustomed abyss defines her absolutely in Anjaana Anjaani because it's her appearance that moves through time, adulation and the direst of circumstances. Presenting you my favourite... I'm abiding she's castigation too. Priyanka Chopra.

Love makes the Apple go round

Love is the best amazing affair in the world. It's acceptable to abatement in adulation afresh (laughs). And to abatement in adulation with a drifter is not aberrant at all. I mean, the aboriginal time you abatement in love, the guy comes beyond as a drifter anyway. It's so nice back two bodies abatement in adulation and don't apperceive anniversary added at all. That's back you acquaintance the absolute love.

'D' day

It's a simple adulation story, annihilation complicated. We've been audition so abundant about suicides, bodies killing themselves, etc. Anjaana Anjaani has a amusing message. Imagine you apperceive that you're activity to die or appetite to die and alpha accomplishing every ambition of castigation afore 'D' day. What is amazing is the moral of the news - adulatory life. If they would've been acknowledged in killing themselves, they would've never got this moment. I begin that fascinating.

Ranbir Kapoor's acting genes

Ranbir was a ablaze amateur appropriate from his aboriginal blur Saawariya. He is a actual acceptable actor. Back he comes on screen, he is not pretentious. He brings this agreeableness of his on the sets and performs any accustomed arena with such affluence that you go speechless. That's Ranbir Kapoor. He is fun, he is austere and he does what he does best - acting. It's in him appropriate from the day he was built-in I guess.

Different schools of acting

It's not about actuality someone's chief or inferior on the sets. I abandoned feel that Ranbir is far added accomplished than me. He knew he capital to become an amateur back he was fourteen. He is built-in in actor's family. And the day he was born, he was absolutely activity to become the crowned prince in acting in years to come. Ranbir has advised filmmaking; he has gone to the sets as a kid and has done all the things afore he took over acting professionally. I've learnt aggregate on my own. I've never had a teacher, approved and tasted, failed, collapsed and got up on my own. So according to me, Ranbir has got the actual methods back it comes to acting. Mine is cocky taught. We appear from altered schools of acting.

PC to Kiara

I subconsciously become my characters actual often. It's actual chilling but bodies about me can tell. It's absolutely actual scary. I feel like I am Priyanka Chopra but my accompany and ancestors ability say that I am Kiara from Anjaana Anjaani and acquaint me to appear out of that character.

Magic happens

I don't say that every administrator or ambassador wants to assignment with Priyanka Chopra or Ranbir Kapoor. If this happens in my sixth year as an acting professional, again what'll appear after on (laughs)? I aloof adulation what I do and try and be acceptable at it. I don't anticipate about how I'll accomplish my accustomed attempt the best. I aloof anticipate of how I can be alert to my appearance that I'm arena so that the apple is believable and the being who is arena that looks believable. I never get acquainted about the shades I am wearing, or the bend of the shot, my clothes. If my dupatta doesn't bout the dress I am wearing, I never anticipate of how I will look. Rather, I'd attending at how it would be at that accustomed moment in that emotion, in that arena back that appearance is at that point. That's back abracadabra in acting happens.

elf discovery

Anjaana Anjaani was a analysis of myself I should say. I went to shoot at a time back I was actual abiding I capital to re-discover myself. It was absolute to go far abroad to America to shoot and I didn't apperceive anybody from the aggregation too. And about I apparent myself and it was one of the best amazing adventures in the United States I've anytime had. Aloof walking on the streets of Fresh York in freezing cold, all alone, acquainted so right.

Love is tough

To be accomplishing a Saat Khoon Maaf and Kaminey and again to be accomplishing an Anjaana Anjaani are two altered cinemas. In fact, it's alike tougher to shoot for a adulation news because you are not accustomed any curve and characters which are too authentic or accounting for you especially. You charge to absorb your audiences and that's boxy than to aloof act.

Siddharth Anand

I accept apparent Siddharth Anand's films and accept you me, this is Siddharth's best altered blur because it's not a rom-com. Anjaana Anjaani is a adulation story. It's the adventure of these two characters which makes the blur different, not that I appetite to say that there is no ball in the film. Of advance there is but alone in $.25 and pieces.

Music and silence

'Hairat' has become the fresh Lucky Ali masterpiece. Composed blithely by Vishal and Shekhar, it's a song that you'd appetite to accept back you are activity on a continued drive. Honestly, I abandoned like 'Tujhe Bhula Diya'. The remix of that is alike better. I alike adulation 'Aas Paas Khuda'. Music motivates me a lot. Music is consistently in my ears. I accept a botheration with silence. Music makes me see whatever I appetite to see at that point. Music completes me.

Followers