Priyanka Chopra Next projects

Posted by : Arunkumar . U | Monday, April 26, 2010 | Published in

Priyanka Chopra has active abundant projects to aftermost her until abutting year! Says she, “I’m alert to several scripts appropriate now. The aftermost blur I active was Don 2. I’ll alpha cutting for it from October.”

In the flick, Priyanka, we hear, will accomplish abounding alien stunts. “I can’t say what affectionate of stunts,” she smiles, “But they are appealing cool. I was cat-and-mouse for that one activity flick as I like to try altered things in anniversary of my films. After Kaminey, I took on a ablaze adventurous blur (Anjaana Anjaani). And now I’m accomplishing a atramentous ball blue-blooded Saat Khoon Maaf.” She isn’t accustomed to allege about her role in it, but she’s accommodating to say this. “I’m arena alone one appearance activity through seven experiences. Changing my attending for every appearance would be gimmicky. I’m alive with a ablaze team. I’m still aggravating to amount out the complexities of my character!”

Quiz her about her Anjaana Anjaani co-star Ranbir, she says, “He is a blur kid. And he knows a lot added about films than I do. He’s a ablaze amateur and fab costar. Ranbir is amazing in the film; he kept me on my toes.”

About her contempo abutment for hockey, Priyanka says, “I capital to advance the civic sport. I didn’t accept to go because India wasn’t arena actual well. But it was aloof to appearance abutment for the sport.” Meanwhile, the most recent is that Priyanka has affairs of singing professionally. “But not appropriate away,” she clarifies, “I don’t appetite to do annihilation until I am absolutely ready.”

Followers